As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve daily, EIG Developments continues to monitor the situation and take appropriate actions to help slow the spread. As always, our priority is the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and connected communities. We are working with our internal Health and Safety teams and relevant government bodies to apply appropriate measures to help protect the wellbeing of our employees, customers and the wider community, and prepare the business to operate as effectively as possible during this period.
We’re closely monitoring the latest advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and will act accordingly.
Actions we have taken include:
- Communicating directly with all our customers, contractors and suppliers to let them know the actions we’re taking to help protect people’s health and wellbeing.
- Increased our regular cleaning schedules and are actively promoting personal hygiene for our employees, customers and suppliers.
- We have cancelled or postponed meetings and events including small to medium group gatherings.
- Provided hygiene kits for all locations for use by front line teams if and when required.
- Emergency plans are in place to activate immediately in the event of a confirmed case at any of our actively selling communities and head office locations.
- We have reviewed our employee travel policy and reduced both domestic and overseas business travel and are closely monitoring all employee personal travel plans in line with the advice from the Federal Government on overseas travel warnings.
- For increased safety and protection for our employees and office assets, we have introduced appropriate visitor policies for relevant assets and in our Head Office we have been making alternate arrangements to face-to-face meetings with external guests where that is appropriate.
- We’re also preparing our employees to be able to, wherever possible, work remotely if required. We already have a flexible workforce with demonstrated capacity to work remotely, and we have plans underway to ensure this can be implemented promptly and efficiently if necessary.
We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and acknowledge it may continue for some time. However, at some stage we, like most other companies located in the CBD, are likely to have identified cases among our employees, customers or communities. We have thorough plans in place to address this situation, and we will provide communications and instructions as appropriate.
For more information:
On the status of COVID-19 we recommend staying up to date through the Australian Government Department of Health website – https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert.
Alternatively, if you have questions directed for EIG Developments, please contact Head Office on 1300 158 158.